NO LENGTHY QUALIFYING PROCESS!
The typical "long road" application process can be tiresome. Once we meet with you and take an application, within one business day you will know if you’re accepted for one of our lease-to-own or new construction homes. Yes, we do mean NO QUALIFYING, but we do have to verify information for your benefit and ours.
We will confirm employment and rental history. We understand tough financial times. It happens to all of us. Our goal is for you to purchase a home that meets your budget and needs for your family, regardless of past financial hardships. Do you see yourself in the long list below of financial challenges? If so, don’t worry - we’ve dealt with all of them:
- Job Loss
- Medical Bills
- Horrible Credit
- Student Loans
- Late Payments
Our commitment to you is for you to be successful and enjoy the ownership of your new home without being financially strapped to make the next payment.
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
- Decide how much you can afford for a monthly payment.
- What area of town would you like to live?
- Would you like to live in a 2-story or ranch home?
- How much money do you have for a down-payment? (Usually lease-to-own homes require $2,500-$5,000). Grant money is available for new construction homes.
- Once you have settled into your new home, we offer you the opportunity to work with one of our approved lenders to support your efforts with qualifying for FHA, Indiana Housing, or conventional financing.
- You’re now on your way to homeownership!
LET'S START THE PROCESS TODAY!
WE BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A HOMEOWNER!